All posts tagged "Glutes"
- Why the Glute Bridge Is Great for After an Abs Workout
abs workout. Maybe it was a short and sweet 4-minute routine, or maybe you put together some great no-equipment abs exercises...Health & FitnessJuly 20, 2017
- GURLS Pump that BOOTY!
I have noticed at the gym and on social media, that many females don’t get the respect of hard-training athletes like...Health & FitnessApril 6, 2017
- Grow your Glutes with Plyometric Exercises
Build strength, speed and increase vertical jump by using plyometrics exercises up to three times per week. Plyometrics increases the activation...Health & FitnessFebruary 15, 2017
- Brittany Perille Yobe: The Glutes Specialist
Let me introduce you to social media glute expert Brittany Perille Yobe. Brittany posts videos of herself daily demonstrating all the...BlogApril 14, 2016
- Good Form – No Ifs, Ands, For a Better Butt! By Colleen Elizabeth
The key to any exercise, no matter what you do, is to have good form. Poor form can result in lack...Health & FitnessSeptember 1, 2015
- Weekly Burn: Hope Beel’s Booty Workout Vol. 2
New Fitness Gurls Sponsored Athlete Hope Beel’s Vol 2 of her Booty Workout Series. She is officially Fitness Gurls Magazine Glute/Booty...Health & FitnessAugust 13, 2014
- Weekly Burn: Hope Beel’s Booty Workout Vol. 1
Your backside, bum, derriere, tush, buns, keister — your behind — is made up of the muscles of the glutes. The...Health & FitnessAugust 6, 2014