[one_half]2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
1 red onion, diced
2 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. cilantro
3 lbs. grass-fed organic ground beef (20% fat)
Pepper to taste
1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs (omit dairy & gluten for 90 days to build testosterone)[/one_half][one_half_last]1 pinch coarse sea salt
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 12 oz. bags of fresh (not frozen) green beans
2 whole free-range (or cage free) eggs, beaten
Garlic salt to taste
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil[/one_half_last]
1. Heat oven to 375º. Melt the butter in a large stove-top skillet. Add the red onion and garlic into the skillet and sweat the mixture until translucent.
2. Place the remaining ingredients and onion mixture into a bowl and mix with your hands.
3. Oil a meatloaf pan (5 x 9” loaf pan) with olive oil and press the mixture into a pan.
4. Cook for 40 minutes. While the meatloaf is cooking grab a large stove top wok and place on the stovetop at medium heat. Add olive oil to the base of the wok and then add beans. Stir the beans occasionally until they’ve turned golden brown, about 10-15 minutes).
5. Check the meatloaf with a meat thermometer to see if it has reached 160º. Once the temperature is reached, remove the meatloaf and slice.