[one_half]7 tilapia filets or other white fish filet
1 tbsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1 pinch of oregano
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. cilantro[/one_half][one_half_last]1 can organic corn kernels
1 small red onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 can kidney or black beans drained and rinsed
2 12 oz. bags of shredded iceberg lettuce
4 avocados, sliced[/one_half_last]
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375º.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the 7 tilapia fillets onto a pan. Be careful not to crowd the pan.
3. Combine spices in a small dish. Sprinkle seasonings over tilapia fillets, season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the fish into the oven for 25 minutes. Poke fish with a fork to see if it’s white and flaky. It may need 5 more minutes.
5. Remove the fish from the oven and sprinkle with lime zest, then place filets aside in large glass dish.
6. Heat a large skillet to medium high with a drizzle of olive oil, corn, red onion and red bell pepper. Sear for 1-2 minutes without stirring. Stir and cook another couple minutes until vegetables are tender and caramelized.
7. Add drained and rinsed black beans and heat for 1 minute.
For more go to: TestMaxMeals.com