All posts tagged "fitness"
- Jessica Lowndes Is One Fit And Sexy Celebrity!
Jessica Lowndes may have recently made headlines by pretending to be engaged to comedian Jon Lovitz — turns out, it was...BlogMarch 29, 2016
- Psychological Benefits of Exercise
What is aerobic exercise? According to the definition from the Global Healing Centers website, “Aerobic exercise is a type of movement...Health & FitnessMarch 28, 2016
- The Best Stomach Exercises
It is only natural, most people want to look their best, and exercising their stomach muscles is usually a huge part...Health & FitnessMarch 25, 2016
- 8 Tips For Building Bigger Muscles
So you want to build big muscles? Simple isn’t it? Just join a gym and hit those weights regularly and voila,...Health & FitnessMarch 22, 2016
- Health: Exercise and Hypertension
It seems as though many Americans are living a life that leads to high blood pressure or hypertension. As people age,...Health & FitnessMarch 14, 2016
- Importance of Warming Up Before Exercise
Since a lot of people are involved in physical exercises, it is imperative that the importance of warming up before any...Health & FitnessFebruary 26, 2016
- Cross Training for Fitness and Fatloss
The numbers on your scale do not indicate whether you are fit or fat. Far more significant than your total body...Health & FitnessFebruary 11, 2016
- The Best Components of Skill Related Fitness
Physical fitness is an important way for adopting a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise helps in building sound mental and physical health...Health & FitnessFebruary 11, 2016
- How to Prevent Weight Gain in The Season of Fun, Food and Festival?
For months together you have tracked your food and exercised religiously to keep in shape. Rather than just a fitness fad,...Health & FitnessDecember 22, 2015
- Tips to Stick to Your Fitness Goal While Traveling for Holidays
Traveling is the highlight of the season. Regardless of whether you are going to see your family or friends, traveling will...Health & FitnessDecember 21, 2015